Job Opportunities for Desk Officer, Customer Relationship & Sales at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC is positioned to continue to build capacity and create a sustainable talent pipeline within the organization.
- The organization is running a Customer Relationship and Sales Masterclass program which is an intensive program focused on developing graduates who are interested in the field of sales and relationship management by providing a blended learning experience of the industry and future-fit competencies.
- The program provides a unique opportunity for professionals who are passionate about building a fast-paced career in sales and relationship management. Successful candidates will go through this program and will be offered employment in relevant roles within Stanbic IBTC upon successful completion of the program.
- The key responsibilities listed below, show the required knowledge for sales and relationship management roles. Please send in your application if you have any knowledge of or interest in building skills and competencies in these and if you meet all the criteria required for this program.
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Degree in any course from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- 0-2 years experience
- MS Office Suites
- Time management and Customer relationship
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate comportment and rapport.
- Good numerate skills
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online