Trainlance is a group of experienced marketing and operations professionals. We specialize in finding and matching talents with the right job opportunities. We’ve built a network of pre-screened candidates in entry and mid-level marketing and operations roles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job type: Full Time
- Your primary responsibilities will include identifying and engaging new real estate developers, contractors, procurement managers, construction managers, and corporate organizations, among others.
- Additionally, you will play a crucial role in retaining key customers, comprehending their unique requirements, and assisting them in making successful transactions through the cutstruct.com platform.
- Cultivate solid relationships with clients to ensure continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identify promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and client referrals, and generate quality sales leads
- Responsible and accountable for Key Account Management team and their overall performance.
- Foster strategic partnerships that drive business growth
- Maintain up to date record of client information on CRM software
- Analyze sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into clients’ preferences and interests.
- Develop a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Address and resolve clients’ complaints and request in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between Clients and internal teams
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on sales and partnership performance vs targets for Account Management Team
- Develop and execute strategic roadmap for sales and partnerships
- Develop team KPIs and OKRs, reporting templates and structure, and effectively establish proper metrics such as costs of Client Acquisition, cost per leads, leads response time and other sales & growth metrics
- Any other duty in line with your role as Head of Key Account Management.
- Exceed communicated monthly target
- Close on one (1) Strategic Partnership Deal monthly
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tech Sales, B2B sales, B2C sales and Key Account
- B.Sc in Marketing, Sales or other Business Management related roles.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Experience using CRMs and other tech skills.
What CutStruct will offer you in return
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off/holidays
- Comprehensive health Insurance
- Flexible working model (Hybrid)
- An agile community of determined achievers.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full time
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Closes new business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Define and follow up yearly targets
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve company’s growth
- Manage group of Real estate consultants
- Hunting and closing business at all revenue levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales of other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Business Development / Sales experience in Real Estate
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Proven ability to work independently
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills required:
- Sales planning
- Motivation for sales
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
Application Closing Date
Job Title: People Operations Lead
Job type: Full Time
- We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Strategic Senior People Manager who will be in charge of developing and implementing strategies for attracting, retaining, motivating, and managing talented individuals who contribute to the organization’s success.
- Developing policies and practices designed to ensure fairness in employment relations.
- The Senior People Manager must perform day-to-day activities to achieve company goals and meet key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Resource-based Strategy: Lead and facilitate the recruitment and staffing process in accordance with organizational guidelines, best practices, and budgetary guidelines.
- High-Performance Management: Enhancing company performance through superior productivity, growth, and profitability rate of the workforce.
- HR Strategy and organizational culture: Work with the team to create an HR strategy and build an organizational culture that aligns with the company’s objectives. Create strategies that enhance staff development, engagement, and career progression.
- Compensation and reward: Work with the Finance team to ensure that the company’s compensation systems and goalposts are periodically reviewed and enhanced to ensure motivation, retention, and attraction of employees.
- Improving performance: Oversee growth-focused appraisal process, including conducting mid- and/or end-of-year reviews.
- Training and Employee Development: Oversee implementation of employee training and development initiatives.
- People Operations: Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development. Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with national, federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices to maintain compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required.
- 5-8 years of experience in Strategic People Management.
- CIPM, SPHRi, SHRM or other similar certifications is required
- Experience working at a top company, consulting company and/or start-up, and have quickly assumed responsibilities related to People/Recruiting/Professional Development
- Experience in developing and implementing HR and People programs that contribute to business objectives.
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones and work with data to facilitate your work
- Ability to make a good business case and convince people to help you execute large-scale projects
- Thorough knowledge of labor-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with HRIS and Talent management systems.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Familiarity with employee management systems such as Bento or PeopleHum is a plus
- Deep understanding of HR requirements across African countries (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria etc) is a plus
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers