Vacancies at EHA Clinics EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Intern
Department: Clinical and Laboratory Informatics
Reports to: Senior Manager, Clinical and Laboratory Informatics
Purpose of the Position
- The intern will work with the informatics team of EHA Clinics to build and manage enterprise systems under the mentorship of senior engineers, who will coach you on development best practices.
- Adequate metrics and records are put together in collaboration with all departments to ensure projects and initiatives are monitored effectively to achieve EHA Clinics’ goals.
Description of the Task
The intern must have sufficient knowledge of at least one programming language preferably python and is expected to:
- Take ownership of products under the supervision of a Senior Engineer
- Be a collaborative member of the team
- Have a deep understanding of data structure and algorithm
- Will be part of a scrum team and have some knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to write clean code
- Some knowledge of unit testing
- Experience working with a virtualization system is an added advantage but not required
- Complete necessary reports and documentation
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any such related field will be preferred.
- This is an intern position and as such, minimal experience is required.
- Graduates of tertiary institutions and National Youth Service Corps members can apply.
- The Candidate must have worked with at least one programming language.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) – Gyadi Gyadi
Location: Gyadi, Kano
Reports to: Project Manager
- Become patient care assistants or a nurse technician equivalent at EHA Clinics.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Lugbe, Abuja
Reports to: Senior Manager, Nursing Services
- Operate all unit-required equipment safely.
- Ensure the availability and maintenance of supplies and equipment needed for the unit and patient care.
- Accountable for the use of patients’ and the clinic’s resources.
- Accountable to the patient, the organization, the profession, and self.
- Perform clerical duties when needed.
- Provide basic life support when needed.
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Diploma of Nursing from an accredited nursing college, University with High Distinction (Top 10% of graduating class).
- Must have current clinical experience in direct patient care and have worked a minimum of 2 years in the last 3 years.
- Must have at least 3 years of postgraduate nursing experience in an accredited University Teaching, Federal Medical Centre, or International hospital.
- Hold and maintain a current nursing licence to practice in Nigeria.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Hold Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication
- Working Under Pressure
- Humane, Empathetic and Supportive Bedside Manner
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Problem-solving and Initiative
- Time Management and Organization
- Attention to Detail
- Knowledge and skills to provide vaccination.
- Knowledge and skills to perform minor trauma care including suturing, plaster casting, I&D, debridement etc.
- Knowledge and skills to stabilize trauma patients prior to transport to a higher level of care.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. EHA Clinics is a tobacco-free environment.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Senior Coordinator, Learning and Development Officer
Locations: Abuja, Kano, and Lagos
Department: Continuous Improvement Office
Reports to: Manager, Continuous Improvement
Purpose of the position
- The Learning & Development Coordinator provides the direction to all training and professional development activities conducted under the EHA Clinics’ Lab Academy.
- The Senior Coordinator will also lead the learning and development function of the continuous improvement office with the aim of identifying skill gaps among internal/external clients and creating plans to bridge these gaps so that organization objectives are met.
What you’ll do
- Draft, Monitor and Implement SOPs that run the Academy program at EHA Clinics.
- Develop, Implement, and Evaluate training programs for use throughout the organization.
- Prepare Annual training calendars/plans and maintain the updated curriculum database and training needs.
- Responsible for Organizing monthly webinar, short term training (on-site,online or hybrid), paid or unpaid internship as aligned with the EHA Clinics’ Academy program.
- Oversee the coordination of the development and preparation of teaching and visual aids,training and reference materials, certifications, onboarding of guest speakers , appropriate to specific program objectives.
- Responsible for organizing internal and external CPD license/training programs for clients.
- Oversee the promptness, professionalism, and timeliness with which inquiries, complaints, and feedback regarding training requirements are resolved for both internal and external clients.
- Analyze training successes to fulfill internal/external client needs, allowing the EHA Clinics’ Academy to reach its strategy goals and achieve results.
- Collaborate with department stakeholders in the development of contents/materials.
- Introduce new ideas for innovation and expansion of learning and development services.
- Solicit new customers and partners in order to grow business.
- Collaborate with the procurement team to approve proformas, quotes, and information from vendors.
- Analyze sales data, identify trends, measures to optimize sales and enhance revenue generation.
- Prepare monthly sales reports, market trends, and competitor analysis.
- Implement effective monitoring mechanisms to track and evaluate monthly and annual sales performance against targets.
- Develop clear and measurable OKRs that align with the Academy’s goals and objectives.
- Measure success rate by collating feedback on completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in a Medical-related degree from an accredited university.
- Additional experience with learning and development is a must.
- Additional training and experience in the use of e-learning tools is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date