Vacancy for Customer Service Representative Las Vegas, NV 89121 At PSI, our mission is to help people meet their potential. That is our core purpose, enabling our vision to empower people in their careers and drive organizational success. We achieve this by being the leading global workforce solutions provider that fuses science, technology, and expertise to deliver best-in-class testing, assessment, and development products and services.
Posted: May 23, 2023
Showing 1 location
Las Vegas, NV 89121, USA
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: 3210 E. Tropicana, Las Vegas, NV 89121
PSI’s culture is as strong as the people who embody our core values. These include our drive to work together as one team, to be dependable in our pursuit of rigor and excellence, to value people and respect everyone’s talents, to embrace diversity in perspectives and culture, and to think creatively with the willingness to experiment.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com
About the Role
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing quality customer service and dealing with a variety of candidate inquiries, identifying problems, and providing solutions while communicating clearly and effectively. The CSR must be able to deliver a high level of service under pressure and handle difficult situations with professionalism, according to the policies of the organization. This position calls for a team player who can work independently with minimal supervision. This is a semi-sedentary position, working in a fast-paced call center environment.
This is a full-time permanent role during Call Center opening hours. The incumbent may need to be available to support critical issues during evenings and over weekends.
- Answer phone calls from candidates regarding scheduling and technical issues.
- Provide information on our products and service and demonstrate our commitment to Customer Service.
- Handle a high volume of inquiries and meet designated service level thresholds determined by the organization.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality about candidate billing and credit card information.
- Diffuse difficult candidate situations.
- Organize and prioritize workload.
- Interact positively with co-workers.
- Multi-task and to quickly acquire extensive product knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a customer service or call center environment preferred.
- Experience of using a customer service ticketing system preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications desirable.
- Expected to quickly learn and understand our proprietary software and platforms.
- Fluency in English with good spelling and grammar is expected.
- Ability to type an average of 40 words per minute desirable.
- Basic math skills are also expected.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401kplan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Expressing an interest in employing your time and talent with PSI is paying us the ultimate compliment. We sincerely appreciate your interest!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)