Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024: Promoting Girls’ Education Do you wish to promote education among girls in your home country? In low-income and underrepresented countries, girls face difficulties in acquiring education due to insufficient means. To address this issue, Commonwealth Fellowships have been established to promote and protect girls’ education. Mid-career professionals from Commonwealth member countries can apply for this fellowship program to enhance their knowledge and skills in governing the world.
The Commonwealth Professional Fellowships target professionals working in the field of girls’ education, providing an opportunity for talented individuals to bring about positive change in their home countries. Regardless of gender, race, or background, anyone with relevant experience in the field of education can apply for this fully funded fellowship program. Don’t miss this chance to travel to the United Kingdom and work towards creating a better society. Details about the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 are provided below.
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host: UK Department for International Development (DFID)
- Qualification: Mid-career professionals
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Fellowship
Commonwealth Fellowships Benefits
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend of £1,944
- Return air ticket
- Arrival allowance of £1,061
- £3,000 support for the host institution for fellows’ support and administration
- Reimbursement for visa fees
- Additional financial support for disabled fellows
- Monthly stipend of £2,397 for individuals with host institutions in the London Metropolitan area
The Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 are open to individuals from the following countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Gambia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
If you are interested in applying, then you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of one of the Commonwealth member countries.
- Or you must be granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country.
- You can also apply if you are a British-protected individual.
- You must have 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- You must be employed at the time of application.
- In the recent five years, you must not have received any other Commonwealth fellowship.
- You must not be seeking any research or academic program.
- You must be able to attend the course on the due dates.
- Academic transcripts
- Employment details (up to 100 words)
- Personal statement (up to 300 words)
- List of details of three referees
- Development impact statement (in 4 parts)
- List of all publications and prizes (if available)
The application deadline for the Commonwealth professional fellowship is 10th June 2023
How to Apply for Commonwealth Fellowship Program?
All interested candidates can apply online through CSC’s online application system. The link to the official website is given below;
Official Link, Apply Here: Commonwealth Fellowships 2023