2023 NNPC / SPDC / Total Energies / NAOC JV University Scholarship Award Scheme The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full-Time academic studies in the 2021/2022 session to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This merit-based scholarship has two categories:
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers States
Data Protection Notice
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) is committed to data privacy. Personal data collected will be used exclusively for the purpose of selecting candidates for the scholarship award and will not be used for any incompatible purpose. SPDC will only disclose information to third parties if necessary for the scholarship’s fulfillment or compliance with the law. For inquiries or concerns about data privacy, contact [email protected]
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level or possess proof of admission into the Undergraduate program in the 2021/2022 academic session
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National, or International
- The application is entirely FREE of charge, and SPDC-JV does not demand payment from applicants.
- Applications open on the 26th of July 2023 and close on the 23rd of August 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
- Applications must be processed ONLY through the Shell Nigeria website.
HOW TO APPLY:
- All applicants should have a personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent communication).
- All applications must be processed online, via https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/NNPCSPDCJV2023
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, duly stamped and signed by the Paramount Ruler of the Community and the Chairman of the Community Development Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC).
- Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the required documents for upload:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px)
- School ID card
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
- JAMB Result
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents.
- Attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB, and the image format must be in JPEG.
- Why should I participate in the Scholastica SPDC JV registration?
Participating in the registration is a pre-requisite for partaking in the aptitude test. Complete the application form accessible from the online application link inside the aptitude test invitation email.
- Who is eligible for the Scholastica SPDC JV Registration?
Only candidates shortlisted for the aptitude test.
- How do I know I have been shortlisted for the SPDC test?
An invitation email and SMS have been sent to all shortlisted candidates.
- How do I complete my registration?
Register using your personal email address and mobile number, provide your information, upload your documents, and click the Apply button to successfully register.
- When is the deadline for the Scholastica SPDC JV Registration?
The deadline is the 23rd of August 2023.
- Can I register using my mobile phone or tablet?
No, your application should be done using a desktop or laptop system only.
- Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form, you will receive an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be required to partake in the aptitude test at your preferred test location.
- Can I change my details after registration?
Yes, you can. If you need to correct errors in your application, send an email to [email protected] stating your correction and account details.
- Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” to upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” and select the appropriate document from the drop-down list.
- What is the maximum size and image format of the passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB, and the image format must be in JPEG.
For further information, technical assistance, and enquiries:
Email: [email protected]
Phone numbers: 07088609791, 07011962033