Apply for 2024 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship To Study In Europe (Fully Funded)
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship are prestigious international masters, jointly designed and delivered by a group of higher education institutions.
They involve at least 3 institutions from at least 3 different countries, and multiple associated partners from the academic and non-academic world.
Typically, they include periods of study, research, traineeship, thesis preparation and defence.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship Summary
- Host: European Commission
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €1500 Monthly Stipend | Visa Fee | Accommodation
- Deadline: March 30, 2024
Details of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship:
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship sponsors the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters which are high-level and integrated study programmes, at master level. They are designed and delivered by an international partnership of higher education institutions (HEI).
They involve at least three HEI from three different countries, of which at least two must be EU Member States and third countries associated to the Programme (previously called Programme Countries).
By supporting these jointly recognised Master degrees, the EU aims at fostering excellence and internationalisation of the participating institutions. There are also scholarships for students to take part in these prestigious programmes; the masters themselves offer them to the best-ranked applicants worldwide.
Eligibility Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts
- Possess an academic transcript of records that demonstrates the fulfilment of the following minimum requirements
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship
Masters may also offer full scholarships to the best-ranked students worldwide. Scholarships cover your participation costs and contribute to
- a living allowance
- The Scholarship period will run for 1 to 2 academic years
- The Scholarships cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance
- The scholarship offers €1400 – €1500 Monthly Stipend
Required Documents for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application form (to be completed online)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Statement of financial assets
- Research Plan
- Study Plan
- Recommendation letter
- IELTS Certificate or any other English Proficiency test
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries.
They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply.
In addition, scholarships are available for the best students.
Read more to find out if an EMJM is right for you.