Apply for Alberta International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024/2025
Are you an international student looking for a scholarship opportunity to study in Canada for the 2024/25 academic session? Then you can take advantage of the General International Undergraduate Scholarships open to international applicants wishing to at the University of Alberta, Canada.
Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, the University of Alberta awards $34 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards and financial support to all kinds of students.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alberta, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Host Institution(s): University of Alberta, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
General International Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 | DETAILS
The international undergraduate scholarships are many and are grouped under tow major subheadings: Admission-based and Application-based scholarships. Admission-based scholarships include the International Admission Scholarship, Regional Excellence Scholarship, Gold Standard Scholarship which provides up to $6,000 CAD to students.
Application-based Scholarships include the President’s International Distinction Scholarship, International Leader Scholarship, May Quon Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Alberta and Global Citizen Scholarship for IB Diploma International Students which provides up to $120,000 CAD to students payable over 4 years.
To be considered for the General International Scholarships at University of Alberta, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be admitted to study an eligible undergraduate course at the University of Alberta for the 2024/2025 academic session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities.
How-to-Apply: To apply for the University of Alberta General International Scholarships you will first have to apply for a study place at the University of Alberta. To be considered for application-based scholarships, applicants have to also complete the scholarship application form by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2024.