Apply for Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarships 2024/2025 for Africans
The Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship offered yearly for students of sub-Saharan Africa to study at Sciences Po in France. The scholarship offered based on academic excellence. Applications are currently being recieved for the 2024/2025 award selection.
The scholarship was established to celebrate Genevieve McMillan’s passion for the African continent. It was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Genevieve McMillan and to commemorate the life and work of her friend artist Reba Stewart.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Full tuition Cover
- Host Institution(s): Science Po
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Africans
Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year for the study duration.
- As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship are to first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website.
While applying for student admission, all candidates must also apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship by sending an application to [email protected] and [email protected].
Application Deadline: 23 February 2024