Apply for Google Grant for Nigerians (($75 Million) Google, a world top tech company, has made a giant decision to assist businesses in Nigeria. Google plans to give a large amount of grant grant $75 million, to Nigerian businesses.
This is positive and welcome development for the country as it tries to grow its business world.
Now Let’s discuss about how this grant money can help Nigeria.
Google’s ₦75 Million Hustle Academy Fund for Nigerian Small Businesses
Google has come up with a fantastic way to help small businesses in Nigeria. They have introduced the Hustle Academy SMB Fund. It’s a big step, with a whopping ₦75 million, to boost these businesses.
Why is this Big News for Nigeria?
Nigeria has lots of small and medium-sized businesses. These businesses are the heart of Nigeria’s money-making world. But, many times, they don’t have enough money to grow.
The World Bank says that small businesses in Africa need about $330 billion. But, getting a bank loan in Africa is hard. Only 25% of small businesses in Africa can get a bank loan, compared to 50% in places with more money.
Google’s Hustle Academy started in 2022. The idea was simple: help these businesses learn more, get advice, and meet other businesses.
The results? Amazing! Over 4,000 small businesses in Nigeria got better with this program. And 74% of them saw their business grow in just one year.
Now, with this new Hustle Academy Fund, Google will pick 15 super-ready businesses. They will get a piece of the ₦75 million, without giving any share of their business to Google.
Plus, they’ll get personal advice to make sure they do great.
What Do Google’s Big People Say?
Mojolaoluwa Aderemi-Makinde, who heads Brand & Reputation in Africa for Google, said this fund shows how tough and creative Nigerian businesses are.
“This fund will make them even better. It’ll help the whole country by making more jobs,” Mojolaoluwa added.
Sinmisola Nojimu-Yusuf, the person in charge of this program at Google, added, “This fund gives businesses everything they need to do well.
We want Nigerian businesses to keep growing, and this fund is how we’re helping.”
If you’re a Nigerian business wanting some of this fund, here’s what you need:
- Be Nigerian: Your business should be Nigerian from the start.
- Be Young but Not Too New: Your business should be between 1-5 years old.
- Have a Plan: You need a clear plan that can grow big.
- Love Digital: If your business is digital or wants to be, that’s a plus.
- Bonus Point: If you were a part of Hustle Academy before, it might help.
You can start applying for this fund from September 28th.
But be quick, because the last day to apply is October 12th.
Google Does More for Africa
This isn’t the only way Google helps. They also started a program to help African businesses use AI, a type of computer technology.
And, in July, Google picked 25 African businesses for their Black Founders Fund program. This program helps black business owners in Europe and Africa.
In short, Google’s all in to help businesses in Africa grow. And with their ₦75 million Hustle Academy SMB Fund, Nigerian small businesses have a big reason to celebrate.
Boosting New Ideas and Growth
Google’s big money gift can help bring fresh ideas and growth to Nigeria. When Google gives money to new businesses, those businesses can do more.
They can come up with new things and grow bigger. This is good for Nigeria because it helps the country’s money situation.
Helping Small and Medium Businesses
Small and medium businesses are very important. In Nigeria, these businesses make a lot of jobs. Google’s money can help these businesses a lot.
With more money, they can get new tools, hire more people, and grow bigger. This helps the whole country.
Making Businesses More Modern
Businesses need to keep up with new technology. Google’s money will help Nigerian businesses use the latest tech tools.
This means they can sell their stuff online and connect with more people. This is a big deal in our world today.
Helping Businesses Work Together
This money isn’t just about buying things. It can also help businesses in Nigeria work together. They can share ideas and help each other.
This is good because when businesses work together, they can do even better things.
Closing the Tech Gap
Some businesses don’t have the same chances as others. They might not have enough tech tools or internet. Google wants to change this.
With this money, more businesses can use technology. This is a big step for fairness.
Google giving $75 million to Nigerian businesses is a big deal. This can help in many ways. From growing small businesses to using new technology, there are many good things ahead.
It shows the power of big companies working with countries. With Google’s help, Nigeria’s business world can reach new heights.
HOW TO JOIN GOOGLE’S PROGRAM
If you want to join Google’s program and get some money for your business, you can click here
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers