Apply for Nigeria Police 10th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme The Nigeria Police Force invites interested and qualified candidates of Nigerian origin to register online for admission into the 10th Regular Course Cadet Degree Programme.
The online registration process will run for six (6) weeks, from 24th July to 3rd September 2023, providing both male and female Nigerians of good character the opportunity to serve the nation.
The requirements for admission into the Academy are as follows:
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess a National Identity Number (NIN), JAMB result (2023 only) with a score of not less than 180, and must have selected Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, as their first choice in the JAMB form.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 6 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent, with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-21 years by 31st October 2023.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Applicants must have not less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for males only).
- Applicants must not be married or pregnant at the time of admission.
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE (WAEC/NECO) Statements of Results or certificates before 2019 will not be accepted.
The application process is virtual. Interested applicants who meet the criteria above are advised to visit the Academy’s website: https://www.polac.edu.ng and generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code for payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) only, through any commercial bank branch in Nigeria.
Application Deadline: 3rd September 2023
Successful payment will lead to the opening of a form that applicants need to fill out and upload scanned copies of their SSCE results, birth, and state of origin certificates.
Applicants are then required to print out the completed online forms and guarantor forms to be filled and submitted at the Nigeria Police Academy during the physical screening.
An automated physical screening exercise will be held at the Academy on a date communicated in due course.
Successful candidates will participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT), a subsequent Automated Medical Screening Exercise, and an Automated Interview/Selection Exercise for the Final Selection of candidates.
Selected candidates will undergo a 5-year academic and police training leading to a Bachelor’s Degree and commissioning into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police II.
The Acting Inspector-General of Police, IGP Kayode Adeolu Egbetokun, assures that the process will be conducted with transparency and accountability.
He advises the applicants to beware of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might attempt to take advantage of the application process to dupe innocent applicants.
The IGP warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted.