Founders Factory Africa‘s Project Apollo democratises access to critical medical technologies by reducing the barrier of ownership. Africa’s average per capita expenditure on medical equipment is currently slightly around $10, a fraction of the worldwide average of $77.
1). Head, People Operations (Renda)
- We are looking for an operationally focused, relentlessly driven star to lead our People. This is a high-impact role for someone who loves challenges.
- You will be laser focused on motivating and retaining our best staff, and will work to ensure that our service delivery positively impacts all staff.
- The ideal candidate comes from a strong commercial background.
- You may have retail, operations, or consulting experiences, with a strong track record managing organizations and people in very fast-paced environments.
- You are energetic, tireless, relentless, and you are comfortable dealing with people of all backgrounds.
- Design HR strategy in alignment of organizational objectives and ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR role in organizational strategy implementation
- Ensure top-notch global People service delivery. This means ensuring that all processes that touch employee needs are running smoothly. This includes all aspects of the employee life cycle, including contracting, employee on-boarding, payroll, benefits management, office administration, administration of off-site spaces, employee engagement, staff retention and career progression
- Execute on a data-driven approach across all People activities. It is your responsibility to ensure you and your team are leveraging all available data to drive decision-making
- Align company processes and policies with best practices and employment/labour regulations in all countries of operation
- Execute on performance and talent management initiatives and resource planning
- Lead all investigations, meetings, and reviews related to any disciplinary issues of gross misconduct or gross negligence, as well as any appeals or grievances
- Lead the development and implementation of the workforce plan; provide input and support for staffing decisions
- Track and monitor HR metrics in line with HR strategy; deploy appropriate interventions where required
- Work with staff, managers, and executives to develop and implement employee wellness initiatives and strategies
- Build and strengthen staff competencies through appropriate learning and development interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field
- Relevant Professional Certification
- At least 5 years’ active HR experience, including within leadership roles and for rapidly scaling companies – across operational and project managerial capacities
- Strong analytical and data driven thinker, ideally with previous experience in commercial and operational areas
- Self-starter; highly driven individual that will take ownership from the get-go and proactively look for improvement
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work with a very diverse workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- High integrity with zero tolerance for any unethical business practice
Deadline: Nov 27, 2023
How to Apply: Interested applicants should use the links below to apply:
2). Product Designer
- The Product Designer is passionate about helping ventures deliver a user experience that best fits their customer’s needs. This support is critical to helping the ventures get to Product Market Fit (PMF) faster, which we believe is the best objective for early-stage startups.
- The Product Designer’s work alongside other professionals in the FFA Studio is therefore at the heart of FFA’s vision of being the best partner for early-stage entrepreneurs in Africa.
- Product Designers are assigned their own portfolio of startups currently in FFA support programs..
- They work within a cross-functional team of experts (Design, Engineering, Growth, Product, Talent, Partnerships) to help each startup identify and address the immediate needs on the journey to PMF. Product Designers specifically work with the FFA Product Leads to help the founders and their Design team deepen their understanding of the customer and their journey, and improve on the product’s UX/UI accordingly.
- They facilitate sessions for extraction of insights, ideation, and setting up and reviewing of experiments. Product Designers work alongside the startup’s Design team, and also help upskill them. They are FFA’s subject matter experts on Visual and User Experience Design.
- Leading visual and user experience design for portfolio startups
- Informing product development and strategy across a portfolio of accelerated businesses
- Serving as a subject matter expert on user experience and visual design to internal teams and portfolio startups
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to a variety of design challenges.
- Advising on all aspects of design, including branding & typography
- Leading workshops and other collaborative sessions to move the design process forward
- Creating process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes and functional specifications.
- Extensive design experience in customer facing products w/ ideal candidates having experience across both enterprise and consumer product development cycles
- Proven track record in delivering successful mobile and web product experiences from idea inception to launch that end users love
- Expertise with Figma and Miro.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UX/UI
- Fluent in Material Design and Human Interface Design Guidelines
- History of high performance in prior roles with clear and swift advancement in responsibilities in these roles
Deadline: Nov 27, 2023
How to Apply: Interested applicants should use the links below to apply:
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers