Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Verification Officer
- As a Field Verification Officer, you would be responsible for carrying out different kinds of field verifications leveraging on your experience and our standard operating procedures to help in identifying and eliminating potential default red flags prior to the disbursement of a loan facility or in verification of general KYC information of customers, employees or any other relevant parties.
- You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources at the various verification locations in order to ensure the accuracy and legitimacy of the information being verified.
- You should be very creative, meticulous and observant, collecting any data outside of the standard required information that may be relevant to the verification in question.
- You are expected to work with the highest integrity as any falsified information provided during verification would be considered fraud and the relevant legal processes would be initiated.
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Ensure that all verifications are completed thoroughly, according to the standard operating procedures and within the specified timelines.
- Physical visitation of locations to verify residential or business address information provided.
- Physical visitation of other parties such as the loan guarantors, employee references and so on to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities and can easily be located if necessary.
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate reports on daily verification activities
- Perform all other functions as may be assigned by a supervisor.
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any business related discipline.
- In-depth geographical knowledge of the local environment.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in credit risk or field verification is an added advantage
- Apt attention to details.
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Agility and perseverance.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the Chief Compliance Officer, you will plan and direct programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all business units’ activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for implementing mechanisms and processes to ensure that the organization complies with all the relevant laws and regulations.
- The role involves keeping track of laws and regulations that might affect the organization’s policies and implementing necessary changes.
- This is a leadership role where you will be required to design, communicate, and executes initiatives designed specifically to promote awareness and understanding of compliance, quality issues, applicable laws and regulations, reporting requirements and the consequences of non-compliance.
- The ideal candidate will be part of the leadership team, making key decisions around processes and business impact.
What you’ll get to do
- Develops and champions an organization-wide strategy and vision for compliance and quality consistent with TeamApt’s strategic goals and mission and creates a comprehensive and effective execution plan to support successful implementation.
- Develops an effective compliance, quality education and training program, including introductory training for all new employees, ongoing training for all employees and supervisors, and specialized training as needed.
- Designs, communicates and executes initiatives designed specifically to promote awareness and understanding of compliance, quality issues, applicable laws and regulations, reporting requirements and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Ensures alignment of quality improvement and compliance initiatives with the organization’s strategic plan and directs the day-to-day execution of strategies and tactics implemented to improve outcomes and results for both the organization and the people we support and regularly evaluates for potential efficiencies and improvements.
- Promotes an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles, consistent with the mission, vision and values of TeamApt.
- Works closely with TeamApt Network Leadership in the establishment of key performance indicators (KPIs) and monitors trends to evaluate effectiveness, reliability and efficiency of operations and makes recommendations for improvement, process redesign, etc. Directs or participates in the review, investigation and analysis of incidents for risk and adverse event identification.
- Recommends interventions which will enhance the safety and well-being of people we support, staff and the organization at large and mobilizes departmental or administrative support to identify and address risk areas.
- Establishes and enforces policies, procedures and controls that ensure agency-wide compliance with all Federal, State, Local and other relevant regulatory agency requirements and cooperation with appropriate entities in any audit, survey, inquiry or investigation across all states of operation.
- Develops, disseminates and interprets compliance policies and standards consistent with laws and regulatory requirements, which promote the organization’s commitment to compliance and business integrity.
- Maintains an awareness of laws and regulations and regularly monitors regulatory requirements to keep abreast of changes that may affect TeamApt’s services or operations, and provides timely information regarding analysis and recommendations of regulatory changes and their impact on operational leaders.
- Ensures efficient processes for documenting all compliance, quality, incident management and safety-related initiatives and activities, as appropriate or required.
Establishes methods to leverage best practices, monitor adherence to policies, procedures, and legal/regulatory requirements and leads efforts to identify and evaluate exposures and correct defective processes.
- Collaborates and coordinates with administrators and other departmental leaders on all risk management issues and designs, coordinates and informs various aspects of safety and risk management programs for the entire TeamApt team.
- Conducts periodic risk assessments to determine compliance priorities and utilizes findings to inform decision-making, develop strategies to mitigate risk and establish goals to address areas of concern.
- Facilitates and oversees regular internal and external audits, risk analyses and compliance reviews (billing/fiscal and regulatory) to ensure the organization’s adherence to established policies, procedures, laws and regulations, identifying areas for improvement and ensuring readiness for regulatory audits and surveys, including those determined by relevant Regulators.
- Designs and leads performance improvement projects to assure milestones and KPIs are met within defined parameters.
- Serves as the primary resource for the organization on complex compliance, quality, incident management and ethics matters and sits on committees as assigned or as necessary, including chairing the compliance committees.
- Provides oversight and supervision to compliance and quality teams and participates in the recruitment, retention, assessment and development of qualified and effective staff to support compliance, quality and ethics-related activities across the organization.
- Develops and manages departmental budget, leading cost-efficient and effective operations and ensuring that operations are within budgetary guidelines, periodically provides education to the Board of Directors and updates to the Board or a sub-committee thereof.
- Performs all related work, as assigned.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- 10+ years industry experience in compliance, or regulatory functions.
- Prior experience as an acting CCO or in a similar capacity
- Understanding of licensing processes for fintechs and banks.
- Experience in working with the CBN and Regulators
- Solid experience in working with a functioning board
- Strong knowledge of the financial service industry and regulatory environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of general Anti-Money Laundering (AML) principles including, CIP/KYC principles.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong ability to interpret laws and regulations and succinctly communicate that information to management.
- Ability to research and analyze regulatory issues and changes as they relate to operating subsidiaries and businesses.
- Highly attentive to details.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Field Credit Officer
- As a field credit officer, you would be saddled with the duty of onboarding and managing businesses that would access our credit products.
- You would be tasked with growing your loan portfolio while maintaining profitability by ensuring that all loans are repaid as at when due.
- As a result, you would play a vital role in the assessment of these businesses during their credit application and leverage upon innovative tools we have developed to help you monitor their performance during the course of the loan.
- You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources pertaining to the 5Cs of credit with capacity, character and capital as major priorities.
- Making recommendations to management before, during and after the disbursement of a loan facility as to the best actions to be taken, taking several economic factors into consideration.
- Identify and onboard viable businesses within your assigned geographical area to open business accounts with Moniepoint.
- Engage customers to ensure optimal usage of accounts in order to allow them qualify for access to credit.
- Review and approve (or decline) loan requests by thoroughly analyzing all the data available.
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers’ business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Meet gross loan portfolio targets and portfolio profit targets by maintaining a healthy number of loan customers while ensuring that all loans in portfolio are performing.
- Monitor active loan portfolio to ensure continued use of business account and loan repayment performance.
- Perform all other credit related functions as may be assigned by a supervisor.
- A minimum of an OND in any business related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales role for credit products in a financial institution.
- Demonstrable knowledge of credit risk analysis.
- A good knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Imo State.
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers