NDA Opens Admission Portal for 76 Regular Course Application, Lists Requirements
76 REGULAR COURSE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO ACADEMIC
DEPARTMENTS OF THE NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO THE
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY 76 REGULAR COURSES.
This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 76 Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from Monday 30 October 2023 to 30 April 2024. Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians.
The Nigerian Army has opened applications for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 76 Regular Course Applicants are advised to beware of scammers and validate their information through the official NDA website The NDA has also released the admission requirements, which include being medically and physically fit, having good moral character, and meeting academic criteria, among others
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2024/2025 Admission Application Form, Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2024/2025 Admission Application Form, Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2024/2025 Admission Application Form
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2024/2025 Admission Application Form (76th Regular Course)-admission requirements
The Nigerian defence academy also known as NDA, is located in Kaduna. The institution is a prototype of the Nigerian Army University, BuWe located in Borno state.
Application is open to both male and female
NDA was the first military university established in Nigeria, while the second was recently opened in 2018.
Today the Nigerian defense academy provides undergraduate and post graduate programs which has a duration period of 5 years. Please note that 4 years is devoted to academic activities while 1 year is for military training.
Are you interested in schooling in the Nigerian defense academy? If yes then this post is for you. We will like to bring to your notice that the 2024 academic session is tagged 76th regular course which is mainly for degree programs.
76 Regular Course: List of courses available
According to Brigadier General, AM Tukur, the Academy Registrar, the courses of study available at the NDA include:
- BSc Biology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Intelligence and Security Studies
- BSc Military Science
- B Eng Civil Engineering
- B Eng Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B Eng Mechatronics
- BA English
- BA French
- BSc Geography
- BA History and War Studies
- BSc Political Science and International Relations
- BSc Defence and Security Studies
- BSc Psychology
- BA Arabic
- BSc Accounting Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- BSc Economics
- BSc Management Sciences
Undergraduate students upon graduation will be awarded a degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). Base on their chosen careers and programs. Don’t forget that you all will have to be commission into the Nigeria armed forces such as Navy, Air force and NAVY.
When will the Nigerian defense academy (NDA) 76th regular course admission 2024/2025 begins and deadline?
Application for The 76th regular course admission closing date will Commence. This means that members of the public that are interested in schooling in NDA should come forward to get this forms between this period of time..
Note: there will be a post UTME screening exercise that is scheduled to take place around This test will take place in all centers located in the 36 states of the Federation.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants interested in the NDA’s 76 Regular Course are also directed to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary-level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary-level examination results of NOT more than five years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only
- Cadets, upon admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, are full-time students and not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commission as an officer
76 Regular Course: Admission Requirements for 2024/2025 session
Applicants according to the requirement, must be:
- Medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at August 2024 (the year of entry into the Academy).
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attained an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting).
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for males and 1.65 meters for females Knowledge of French, Arabic or Mandarin language is an added advantage
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the website indicated below. Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website. APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE YEAR 2024 JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
Candidates should login to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of 3,500.00 only. Please NOTE that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted
SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS
5. Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
6. The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is tentatively scheduled to hold on Saturday 25 May 2024. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
7. Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
8. All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
9. In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net
E-Mail: [email protected]