Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Provide client servicing and maintain strong client relationships.
- Source new accounts and clients for the company.
- Design proposals, demonstrations, and presentations for clients.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, and deliverables.
- Supervise project implementation, including brand planning, data and analytics to assess campaign effectiveness across client and consumer touchpoints.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan.
- Create and submit progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers.
- Set standards and methodologies for project execution.
- Take responsibility for projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Manage project budgets.
- Allocate and manage project resources.
- Communicate with stakeholders to clarify the desired project outcomes.
- Regularly review and analyze project scope.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Negotiate with suppliers and sub-contractors as needed.
- Ensure that the highest quality standards are met in project delivery.
- Implement internal policies or processes to enhance project management.
- Possess a good knowledge of experiential marketing and activations.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentations.
- Strong ability to delegate tasks effectively.
- Problem-solving skills to address challenges and unexpected issues.
- Initiative to take on additional responsibilities.
- Client-focused attitude with excellent service skills.
- Maturity and a well-grounded approach to managing projects.
- Leadership skills to supervise and lead project teams.
- Effective communication to collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- A strong background in project management to oversee project execution.
- Ability to work within project deadlines and deliver results efficiently.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2023.
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- Oversee the creative direction of the brand(s) with a primary focus on product
- Identifying the base product line, seasonal product line and potential fast fashion designs
- Creating a strategy for the merchandise line
- Improving overall visual experience of the customers
- Monitoring market trends
- Meeting with clients and various departments
- Carrying outconsumer research
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2023.
Job Title: 3D Graphics Designer
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Develop creative designs and concepts that meet required objectives and projects
- Working closely with copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts
- Producing sketches or rough scamps to communicate ideas to client
- Gaining understanding of the target audience and business that the particular creative are aimed
- Visiting and assessing locations for potentials creative and executions
- Attending meetings at production houses and working in editing suites to oversee potential finished projects
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, 3D graphics editing and layouts
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Advising clients on better creative executions
- Meeting with the creative manager for better direction on creative development
- Helping in improving other graphics designer in development of creative
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree or HND in Computer Engineering
- 2 – 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite (PC), especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Vast knowledge Cinema 4D, Corel Draw, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch up.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2023.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers