Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a significant supplier of financial market infrastructure in Africa, linking Nigeria, Africa, and the rest of the globe.
1). Listings Compliance & Enforcement Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are seeking an exceptional individual to work in close collaboration with the Team Lead, Listings Compliance & Enforcement.
- This role involves the overall monitoring of Issuers to ensure compliance with post-listing obligations of Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX) and other relevant Stakeholders.
- The candidate will be saddled with providing continuous training and guidance to Issuers on the use of NGX Regulation Limited’s online filing platform and ensuring information filed thereof meet acceptable standards set by NGX Regulation Limited.
- Monitoring Issuers compliance with post listing requirements and Identifying areas of non-compliance by Issuers, as well as recommend appropriate enforcement actions.
- Maintaining a register of regulatory sanctions imposed on Issuers.
- Tracking of fees and fines due.
- Develop the Compliance policies and procedures for monitoring Issuers.
- Track all regulatory reports and maintain a directory of submissions.
- Review periodic renditions (quarterly returns, audited financial statements etc.) submitted by Issuers and take necessary actions to address discrepancies.
- Review Issuers announcements intended for public dissemination.
- Monitor the use of X-Issuer to ensure that only accurate and precise information is transmitted to the market.
- Draft, review, update and interpret Capital Market rules and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain Annual General Meeting tracker and schedules.
- Research and identify educational opportunities, as well as organising trainings, developing presentations and facilitating such trainings as required.
- Conduct research on emerging trends, regulations or government policies and make recommendations to Management.
- Prepare compliance reports for all relevant stakeholders.
- Respond to regulatory enquiries.
- Manage relationships between NGX Regulation Limited and its stakeholders.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Law, or related fields.
- 3 to 5 years’ post NYSC work experience in a financial sector.
- Adequate knowledge of IFRS, Securities legislation, and Corporate Governance principles and codes and tax laws.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to build strong collaborative partnerships with staff members across the enterprise.
- High levels of self-motivation, enthusiasm and result-orientation.
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and exhibit high standards of professionalism.
- Professional qualifications in Corporate Governance and Finance fields are an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2). MS Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) Functional Support Officer
Job type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) ERP application.
- You will provide functional and technical support such as module set-up, granting access rights to functional users, workflow design as well as updates to all key stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will report to Team Lead, Application Support.
- Perform Server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring and ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly;
- Ensure ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfils user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues;
- Lead ERP process automation projects, create and present business cases where appropriate, develop and execute project plans, and deliver results within targeted timeframe and within budget;
- Provide support to Groupwide users of the ERP
- Write, maintain data integrity in systems and support a variety of reports or queries utilising appropriate reporting tools;
- Manage and design mappings of all ERP tables, to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting;
- Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines, and documentation applicable to the ERP;
- Collaborate with other ERP users (Finance, Procurement etc.) to ensure integrity of the ERP;
- Manage vendor relationships as well as coordinate with vendors’ application support admins and relevant stakeholders for licensing and renewals; including cost optimisation;
- Lead implementation of the enterprise applications and support with current and future state analysis, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the new enterprise technology platform;
- Monitor and track performance by tracking resolution progress and escalations;
- Administer and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as may be required.
Person Specification & Required Qualification(s)
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline;
- Professional certification(s) such as ITIL, PMP, Business Analysis, CompTIA and/or Microsoft 365 Certified is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 6-8 years cognate experience managing an ERP system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Significant knowledge of ERP applications (such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc);
- HR/Payroll and or Finance related experience will be an added advantage.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail eg: “NGX Recruitment- MS Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) Functional Support Officer”.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers