Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Reliance Care Associate (Team Lead, Email Channel)
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Customer Success
- We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Reliance Care Associate to join our team. You will play a key role in driving our customer success efforts, ensuring the success and growth of our organization.
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Reliance Care Officers (Customer Service officers) to drive effective & high quality of customer support.
- Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service and management, with a deep understanding of the hospital and healthcare industry.
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to a team of Reliance Care Officers within the email channel, motivating them to achieve performance targets.
- Support team members to respond to requests, enquiries and complaints from clients and prospective clients while maintaining a positive attitude via dedicated communication channel.
- Track individual and team performance, providing feedback and coaching to enhance customer service quality.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and collaborate with other departments to implement changes that optimize customer service operations.
- Address complex customer issues and inquiries, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of health insurance processes.
- Assist in the training and development of team members, ensuring that they are well-versed in health insurance policies and procedures.
- Generate regular performance reports, analysing trends and recommending corrective actions as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field. A background in healthcare or medicine (e.g. pharmaceutical, medical science) is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in a leadership or supervisory role in customer service (preferably email channel).
- Health insurance experience with a strong knowledge of health insurance processes, including claims, pre-authorization, and enrolment procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to analyse data and trends to make informed decisions.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma methodologies is an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the Insurance space
- Attractive Salary & benefits
- Unlimited leave days
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: User Experience Researcher
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a User Experience Researcher with a passion for real impactful work, finding solutions to allow our customers to access healthcare most easily and intuitively.
- The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Driving a user-driven product roadmap, providing valuable insight into complex problems across our products!
- Designing, planning and conducting the user research process across Products from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis and reporting
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organizational understanding of our users – such as personas and user journey maps
- Working closely with our product team and software developers to turn user data into actionable requirements that feed into Product strategy
- Helping to develop and maintain UX/UI testing standards and guidelines for methodology usage, testing materials, test planning, recruiting and test preparation
- Promoting user-centered design principles and best practices across the organization.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in design or a similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a user experience researcher.
- Passionate about building a world-class product and service that makes healthcare work for everyone
- Must have led research before in a multidisciplinary team with the ability to contextualize and prioritize insights for the team
- Experience managing, executing and analyzing usability test sessions or focus group sessions is required
- Experience of working in an agile development environment is required
- Experience in analyzing both quantitative and/or qualitative research methods is required
- Ability to run usability testing across both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Understanding of user interface/user interaction design principles is a must
- Good presentation skills for delivering insights in various formats
- Must be proactive, adaptable and resilient with a positive mindset.
- Experience influencing user needs to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Premium health insurance package
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on improving customer experiences.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Nurse
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for an ambitious and result-oriented genius to join our clinical team as a Nurse to help provide top-notch medical care to our clients.
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as paediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND
- Registered nurse with license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide patient counselling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Candidates must reside around Lekki axis.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers