Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Source to Pay (S2P) Market Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of Role
- The Source to Pay (S2P) Market Operations role plays an integral part of the Commercial Experience (ComEx) organisation – at the heartbeat of Unilever, having a future fit operation, focus on Resilience, Fuel for Growth, and managing Future growth within our evolving organisation.
- Globally we manage over 60k vendors across more than 82 markets supporting our key business groups – Beauty & Wellbeing, Personal Care, Homecare, Nutrition, and Ice cream, through the UniOps organisation.
- Our Markets S2P role enables deployment of experience solutions and key transformation programmes and are the glue between Procurement and Suppliers helping execute sourcing activities for indirect items such as MBS, Capex, MRO and Logistics.
- We ensure the steps required to have a purchase requisition raised and a purchase order created are completed and capture the relevant information at each stage of the process; we also play an important role ensuring suppliers are compliant with all of the relevant Unilever policies and wider business regulations. To do this we liaise with Markets and Portfolios to facilitate transactions and progressively ensure we drive value to the business, either through cash saving or preventing price leakages.
- We interface with both supplier and strategic run partners to optimize processes and drive better sourcing practices to benefit all parties. Those who work with us benefit from our strong focus on the user experience, and their mature risk and control processes.
- The Source to Pay regional role will be responsible for the complete management with forward thinking solutions improving end user experiences.
- As part of this delivery, the role encompasses the delivery of the S2P Finance Processes with the objective of exceeding best in class metrics end to end S2P process for selected countries, mainly through third-party outsourced providers (IBM, Accenture, AMEX, Citi, etc).
- The S2P manager has sole responsibility over full delivery of the Global Unilever Process Model for specific countries within the UniOps P2P transformation scope.
- The person working in this role will be the critical link between MCO being service recipient and 3PSP where the Services are performed. S/He will act as P2P process owner for his/her region and will be accountable for 3PSP service and delivery in front of MCOs in scope .
The S2P service line is responsible for:
- Accounts Payable processes (AP)
- Contract to Pay finance process supporting Procurement networks including
- Indirect (MBS) and Direct Procurement (Packaging, Chemicals, CM, Logistics), Travel and employee expense processes including credit cards.
- Global Process Models encompassing S2P
- Accountability and efficiency of TPSPs supporting Unilever MCOs being service recipient and TPSP where the finance S2P role acts as process owners for his/her region.
- Delivery of the Uniops S2P Transformation scope, leveraging digitisation and analytical technology to improve reporting analytics.
- Drive transformation and savings projects, relevant to further streamline operations
- Service: Ensure the IHD (supplier help desk) improves service end users experience as well as suppliers, increasing user end perception, supporting business critical escalations, and ensuring fast resolutions are provided.
- Collaboration, facilitate user training to improve awareness of contracting and finance functions to drive down finance related queries. Having an extensive knowledge of procurement networks and systems such as Coupa, ICAT, SAP would be a good advantage to support the role, to drive resolutions faster resulting in enhanced ways of working supporting procurement, planning, suppliers, AP and FC functions.
- Drive resilience and compliance
- Drive capabilities and transformation
- Develop Talent and capability within the S2P team
Accountability (Deliverable Outputs):
- Overall management and control (through KPIs/SLAs/OLAs plus internal, external and ZBC audit requirements) of P2P processes in dedicated countries
- Leveraging cost-effective, best practice, global solutions across Unilever to meet users’ needs
- Making continuous improvement in both cost and service an integral part of our ways of working
- Building a professional services organization with 3PSP and other stakeholders of the P2P process (i.e., Procurement officers, Global Portfolio team, IT Teams, external suppliers of UL, group of ca. 20.000 P2P users in Europe, MCO local finance leaders) to deliver best in class P2P process for Unilever
- developing win-win relationships with selected providers to meet our current and future requirements
- Working closely with P2P Process Office and Procurement Services to develop practical solutions to performance improvement initiatives
- Drive end-to-end continuous improvement mindset, enabled by Lean Six Sigma root cause analysis techniques.
- Leading Projects acting as Project Manager for the top down and bottom-up initiatives, as well as being SPOC and SME in projects led centrally within the P2P functional area
- Ensure that respective high profile stakeholders from MCOs (UL WL3+) are fully briefed about P2P processes in their regions and manage through dependencies with them in order to achieve all key BFS P2P service line metrics
- Escalate to P2P Service and Delivery Junior Manager items that are not to be resolved on his/her own level.
- MCO Finance Team, Financial Controller
- Global Service Director for P2P
- Directs Procurement Teams Networks
- Indirect’s Procurement/business users
- Planning Teams
- P2P users
- R2R Teams
- Global PEC teams.
- 3rd Party Service Providers
- Unilever suppliers
- University Graduate / Qualified Accountant / Engineering (or similar experience)
- 6-8 years experience in Finance / Supply Chain in business partnering an advantage
- Strong knowledge of key Finance and Procurement Contracting processes in S2P area
- High Financial / Supply chain skills
- Service Delivery experience beneficial
- Leadership, collaboration, which will support/challenge/improve ways of working within the S2P area.
- External Orientation (focus on customer; deliver excellent result)
- Action Not Debate (makes decisions under uncertainty, ensures great execution)
- Team Alignment (team player; supports and respects others)
- Working in partnership with clients, vendors and service providers
- Effective communications both written and oral in English
- Project Management & Change Management Facilitation
- Performance improvement
- Organisational Awareness
- Negotiation beneficial, exposure to senior stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure with often conflicting internal targets
- Strong Excel skills
- Enhance stakeholder experience
- Working knowledge of SAP (preferred, not necessary).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Territory Manager, Benin
Job ID: R-71405
Location: Remote (This job placement will be at any of the Unilever business units/locations within the country)
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Customer Development
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- The Territory Sales Manager primarily ensures availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors (KD) and channels.
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level.
- Manages Distributor sales resources.
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS.
- Handles KD AND CUSTOMERS complaints at KD level.
- Takes responsibility for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level.
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
- Line manager, Trade Category teams, CD Finance, Distribution and Logistics Manager, HR Business Partner. The nature of this contact involves planning and problem-solving skills.
- Customers. The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Relevant Experience / Skills
- Post Graduate in Marketing / Sales (Optional)
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, FMCG experience is desirable
- Communication, Coaching, Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
- Must be a thinker and a doer
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and interest in data analysis
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers