Vacancies at Bua Foods
BUA Foods is a prominent Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCG”) company that processes, produces, and distributes fresh and packaged food. Our firm is divided into five divisions: sugar, flour, pasta, rice, and edible oils.
1). Business System & Technology Manager
- The Business System & Technology Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of new technologies and systems within the company and ensure that these new technologies and systems are implemented properly, as well as training of employees on how to use them.
- As a Business System & Technology Manager, you will take ownership of and manage the company’s IT infrastructure to identify, suggest and implement IT solutions that help drive the business forward. You will also monitor and maintain the security and stability of IT systems to ensure that they comply with industry standards and work as effectively as possible for the company.
- The Business System & Technology Manager is responsible for protecting all BUA Foods’ digital assets against threats, such as security breaches, viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals. As a domain expert, you will take an active role in developing and implementing the BUA Foods Cybersecurity policies, raising awareness across the business on cybersecurity matters, identifying risks, managing cybersecurity incidents, assisting with cybersecurity audits and ensuring that BUA Foods is operating effective security controls.
- You will be expected to drive and deliver across all IT Security requirements arising from policies, standards, projects, business processes, etc. and associated risks regarding confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information as (to be) processed, stored, retained in BUA Foods’ information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinates the responses and actions together with external auditors around the annual audit.
- Manage Business Solutions’ processes, operations and promotional budget.
- Guarantee the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Substantial experience in working within a technical IT environment and extensive experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audience.
- Proven track record and experience in developing risk and information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives.
- Ability to work independently in a very large scale and enterprise setting.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, APIs, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, etc.)
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux operating systems; network and web related protocols/technologies; along with knowledge of enterprise security design.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills. Mentor Business Units to improve with regards to IT risk and security management.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and ones from NIST.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desirable.
- Certified ISO 27001 lead implementer.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- Minimum requirement: First Degree
- Added advantage: Master’s degree/MBA
- Minimum requirement: 6-9 years cognate experience.
Professional (Memberships & Certifications)
- Minimum requirement: CISA/CISM/CISSP/ISO 27001 Lead Implementer / ISO22301 Lead implementer
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and ones from NIST
2). Regional Supply Chain Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The regional supply chain manager would coordinate, organize, and oversee all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s goods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase the efficiency of the supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develop policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implement subsequent process changes.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, distribution, and storage of materials.
- Negotiates prices for raw materials and delivery with suppliers, and vendors.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met.
- BSC/HND in Economics, Accounting, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 5-7 years post-qualification experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Deadline: Oct 31, 2023.
How to Apply: Use the links below to apply:
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers