KingsPark College of Arts and Science was jointly established by Omega Network Solutions Limited – United Kingdom & Omega Network Limited – Nigeria in September 2016 to offer excellent, superior and high-quality nursery and primary education. In accordance with the vision of the founders, we are determined to provide our pupils with an academically challenging environment in which all students are encouraged to work hard in order to meet the desired and meaningful achievements expected of them.
We provide a stimulating, exhilarating and inspiring learning environment, which creates opportunities for all pupils to achieve the best results. Our standards and expectations are high and we pride ourselves in giving every pupil the opportunity to excel, fulfil their potential and become highly qualified and fully equipped for the demands and exciting challenges of life after primary school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
We need qualified candidates with experience in teaching the following subjects:
- Social Studies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-10 years work experience.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th November, 2020