Wildreams Agency – We are not just a Digital Agency in Lagos and Accra focused on connecting brands with humans. We are the 1st Human-brand-intergrated marketing-agency. “Human-i-tizing” has come to replace “advetising”. Only humans can dream and have Wild imaginations, Only humans can have Wildreams. So, we are all about the human brand; what makes them tick, estactic, laugh, cry, shout, succeed, fail… what makes them HUMAN.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title PPC Manager
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: MD/COO
- As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing pay-per-click advertising campaigns across various platforms.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute effective PPC strategies to drive targeted traffic and achieve campaign goals.
- Monitor and review keyword bidding, daily and monthly budgeting, clicks, quality score and other important campaign metrics.
- Create compelling ad copy, headlines, and descriptions to maximize click-through rates and conversions.
- Manage and optimize PPC campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media advertising platforms.
- Conduct A/B testing and experiments to improve ad performance and landing page conversions.
- Review competition strategies, strengths and opportunities.
- Generate and analyze weekly and monthly reports and find out the improvement areas.
- Collaborate with the team to align PPC campaigns with overall marketing strategies and goals.
- Expectations are high, so we expect the PPC Manager to be confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver who adapts to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a PPC Manager.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc)
- In-depth knowledge of PPC platforms (Google Ads, and social media advertising)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Applicarion Closing Date
Job Title: Consumer Engagement / Client Service Manager
- The Consumer Engagement / Client Service manager at Wildreams serves as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top-tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services.
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client onboarding; present content strategy and annual plan. Work closely with clients to identify needs and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Experience in sales and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate market penetration strategies and manage the relationship for new and existing clients.
- Proactively suggest innovative digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns.
- Must be proactively involved in current client activities; able to identify opportunities to organically grow business with current accounts; and able to identify potential risks and take appropriate action to retain or renew business.
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- Full responsibility for ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
- Achieve 100% realizations on all assigned accounts.
- Ensure proper internal QA is done before any work is shared with the client for review.
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support.
- Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Communicate effectively with all team members and develop strong, trusting relationships with all internal partners.
- Research and analysis of customers, market conditions and competitor data for relevant decisions and advice.
- Review new and trending technologies for regular knowledge updates to ensure our client offering remains innovative.
- Developing a marketing plan based on current trends and customer demographics to increase brand awareness
- Conducting market research to identify new opportunities for the company’s products or services.
- Participate in new business development efforts i.e. active involvement in creating pitch decks and presentations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Client Service Manager in an Advertising Agency.
- Expectations are high, so we expect the Consumer Engagement/Client Service Manager to be confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver who adapts to changing circumstances and priorities.
- The smallest detail is your favorite detail! — Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
- Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
Application Closing Date
Job Title Graphic Designer
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Lead Creative Designer
- The Graphic Designer at Wildreams will be required to deliver on tasks for the completion of projects and create unique ideas to improve projects.
- Your contribution will add value to the team and the end product, directly impacting stakeholder satisfaction.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver on design requirements.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Understand design principles, compositions & layouts in digital (Social Media, Google Ads, Websites).
- Shape brand standards and ensure branding consistency across B2B & B2C channels, for all content.
- Work closely with the marketing and content teams to develop creative assets and bring ideas to fruition.
- Follow and keep up with new trends and be proactive to contribute creative ideas.
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company.
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Create and deliver design concepts that provide novel ideas and inspired solutions.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives etc.
- Expectations are high, so we expect the Graphic Designer to be confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver who adapts to changing circumstances and priorities.
- The smallest detail is your favorite detail! — Self-driven with the ability to work independently.
- Proven graphic designing experience. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Advertising.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Good sportsmanship.
- Teamwork skills.
What to expect from this role
- Hands-on experience with helping in delivering design requirements.
- Hands-on experience with design and image editing software.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Exposure to the design industry and its various responsibilities.
Applicarion Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers