Alan & Grant – Our client serves the public by providing access to capital. They are dedicated to helping people in all stages of their lives.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
The preferred candidate duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promote our two existing loan products (Payday Loan and Proof of Fund Loan)
- Origination of loan applications and their management to successful completion
- Assessment of each loan application against the Company’s lending criteria
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by means of networking and referrals
- Develop and nurture Sales Agent (DSAs) and client relationships to deliver growth
- Seek new business contacts (Agents/clients/industry movers & shakers) by cold calling within the market/geographic area promoting the Company’s products
- Enhance and nurture new and existing relationships with DSAs and clients by meeting them and discussing their wants/needs
- Represent the Company at trade shows, industry functions, and relevant corporate events
- Work on your own initiative to identify and pursue new target market
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Identify growth opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in portfolio size
- Minimum of 5 years experience and above in financial institution/industry.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Experience working with or in the financial service sector is preferred
- Ideal candidate will have an established network of professionals and buyers within the industry.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- Responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified region of the country with an aim to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Business/Financial: Generate Revenue, Credit Management, Coverage and Market Expansion/Territory Development/Customer Services.
- Processes & Controls: Resource Management & Materials Utilisation, Market Analytics, Reporting & Documentation
- People/Resource Management: Sales Capacity Building & Knowledge Sharing, Team Supervision
- Drive achievement of organisational objectives (Revenue, Volume, Product Mix, Coverage, Rate of Sales and Share of Shelf, etc) across specific region
- Assist the CCO in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Area Sales Managers to ensure execution of plans and objective realisation.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of targets set by the company for the specified region while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensures proper and accurate compilation of sales & stock records as well as prompt forwarding to the CCO on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive monthly report to the CCO, which includes competitors activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns across the region
- Support, train and manage the Sales Team in the specified region towards improving their performance, in line with good organisational practice.
- Approve the itineraries of the Area Sales Managers, and subsequently check travel expense statements and recommend their payment.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitors all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by the CCO.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent. Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in a FMCG Sales role
- Good knowledge in forecast management
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills
- Good team management and leadership skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Good ethical standard and high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The staff will be required to grow our assets under management using their wealth of experience and client base to sell the product and services of the organization.
- The staff is required to grow our asset under management using their wealth of experience and client base to sell the product and services of MCL asset management.
- Manage client assets according to investment preferences and goals.
- Meet with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals and progress.
- Develop, organize and maintain client portfolios.
- Responsible for defining and ensuring the organizations short-medium-and long-term strategic goals are defined and achieved.
- Prepare a weekly report and send it to the team lead.
- Prepare monthly report when due and make the presentation to the directors.
- Relevant educational qualification is B.Sc in any field
- Preferred experience is 3 years
- Experience is in relationship management in the financial industry
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Large Clientele base including HNIs.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Technical Manager (Electrical Engineering)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans detailing concepts and actions necessary to achieve business growth opportunities consistent with the company’s growth objectives.
- Coordinate with company engineers, facilities department, and contractors to keep all assets in good condition
- Coordinate preventive and predictive maintenance activities of all mechanical machinery, equipment, etc. in the business unit for the smooth running of the production activities to meet business goals
- Manage the mechanical engineering expenses (labor costs including overtime, repair/maintenance costs, etc.) against the budget of the Business Unit to drive the efficient cost per ton, effective man-hour per ton, and overall business efficiency.
- Assist in monitoring the installation of new mechanical machines and equipment, etc. by providing technical support, guidance, and oversight functions to contractors/third parties to ensure that projects are completed within standard and timely.
- Ensure departmental compliance with HSE policies and programs geared towards a safe working environment by taking appropriate safety measures/actions.
- Assist in monitoring the inventory of mechanical spare parts to ensure the availability of the same for timely corrective maintenance of the machines/equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of graduate Education Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Relevant post-graduate certifications would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in hands-on electrical engineering with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Management certification is required
- Sound knowledge in electrical fault detection.
- Basic safety, quality focus, process improvement, and good leadership skills are highly required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package and relevant software.
- Must possess a high level of confidence.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Planning and organization skills are highly required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork management.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers