Sunlight Resources Limited is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went onto design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever-popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Ogun, Jos – Plateau, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time / Permanent
Report To: Regional Sales Manager
Seniority Level: Intermediate Role
- Develop and provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for your area, in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP), to the Zonal Manager (ZM) and agree on sales and marketing targets for the period with the ZM.
- Allocate weekly/monthly targets to the sales representatives, including overall sales volumes, category mix, product availability, and visibility standards.
- Drive sales in the region through the sales team to ensure that all sales, availability and visibility targets are met.
- Enforce minimum drop volume standards for different categories of customers to eliminate “stock out” situations.
- Conduct extensive market mapping and develop comprehensive route plans, with the SRs, for maximum secondary channel coverage within the assigned region.
- Ensure that sales representatives make a minimum of 25 calls per day in the secondary channel as per agreed route plans. Track actual calls versus calls scheduled and productive calls versus actual calls made. Coach and correct as needed.
- Propose and implement trade promotions and marketing activities and identify channel expansion opportunities.
- Ensure that all trade promotions and marketing activities in your area are aligned to ABP and executed with speed and within budget. Provide feedback on the effectiveness of all such activities to the RSM as per approved reporting format.
- Ensure that all costs incurred are within approved budget. This includes cost of promotions, BTL activities, secondary freight and manpower.
- Monitor and control POS/promotional materials costs through optimum utilization.
- Identify and recruit distributors in your area and ensure healthy ROI for all such primary channel partners by maximizing secondary channel sales in their territories.
- Monitor distributors’ turnover and stocks on a daily and weekly basis to ensure that all our SKUs are available and that the distributors reach their monthly agreed targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case a distributor falls behind on the monthly target.
- Monitor the distributors’ storage practices and facilities to ensure zero spoilage.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all distributors in your area to maximize their sales performance and prevent attrition.
- Encourage distributors to invest in delivery infrastructure to drive timely fulfillment of all secondary channel orders.
- Devise and recommend appropriate incentive schemes to assist distributors in developing their delivery infrastructure.
- Any other duties as directed by the RSM/ZM.
- Minimum educational standard: OND / HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing and Accounting.
- Minimum Working Experience: three years and above.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Experience in Sales of Food & Snacks Products will be an added advantage.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title “ASM and the respective Location you are applying for e.g “ASM OGUN” as the subject of the mail.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers