Enugu Electricity Distribution Company is one of the companies in NESI (Nigeria Electricity Supply Industry) engaged in the distribution of Electricity in the assigned license area of supply which extends in the 5 South East States of Nigeria. It is also the largest Employer in the South East region. Being an equal opportunity employer of labour, technical craftsmen, engineering and management professionals, we thrive by grooming young talented graduates as part of our human resource planning for our business needs.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme
Locations: EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu and offices in the five (5) Eastern States (Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Imo and Ebonyi)
- We are inviting applications from ambitious fresh graduates/professionals to be part of our Graduate Internship Programme for 2023.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our Organization.
- It will also afford participants the opportunity to fulfil their potentials, contribute their opinions and help shape the future of our Organization.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering and Management Sciences.
- They must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2.1) in 2020 or after, and must have completed the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) scheme.
Besides the above qualifications, the undermentioned skills would be required:
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Commitment to high standards
- Time management
- Critical thinking
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: EEDC job adverts do not require payment of any processing or registration fee.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers