Apex Network is a Financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact Bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating and open financial system in Africa and the World.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal and Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- You will be primarily responsible for overseeing compliance within an organization, and ensuring compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures.
- As the compliance leader and subject matter expert, you will be responsible for establishing standards and implementing procedures to ensure that the compliance programs throughout the organization are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting, and correcting non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Some of your functions would be:
- Defining existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements across the organization.
- Developing the. annual compliance frame-work that reflects the organization’s unique characteristics.
- Periodically revising the compliance processes, and revising based on emerging needs.
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of all compliance programs.
- Providing guidance, advice, and training to the team when and where required
- Providing strategic direction to them agreement team on compliance and legal advice
- Interacting with regulators on compliance issues.
- Coordinating efforts related to audits, reviews, and legal examinations.
- Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties, without fear of retaliation.
- Provide end-to end legal advice on business matters
- Advising on legal risk and opportunities(from strategic today to
- day) in line with Total reward objectives.
- More than Seven(7+) years Corporate law, Audit,InternalControl or/and Compliance Experience.
- Hands- on experience in the financial services business environment.
- Have legal training/backgrounds,LLM,LLB….
- Sound understanding of regulatory laws and procedures.
- Collaborative team member, able to build strong work relationships.
- Ability to take ownership-of issues, decisions and escalations and to work autonomously on matters.
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic problem solver.
- Proactive, prioritizes and delivers results.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Frequent performance chats & reviews and professional development opportunities
- High performing & passionate team members + fun work culture!
- Premium work tools
- Hybrid work structure
- Conducive Work Space.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Brands Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
- We seek a strategic and dynamic brands manager, who will oversee setting brand awareness strategies, evaluating our brand’s image from the consumers, developing sales and marketing strategies, overseeing and recommending the best advertisement placements not to mention monitoring the progress of the sales.
- He/She will also developing marketing strategies to reach customers from all demographics, liaising with the Sales department ensuring that the goals are in line, surveying and reporting on the demand for products and services and ensuring the clients understand the value of the products, we will prefer someone who has prior brand agency experience.
What you will do looks like:
- Manage all Online communities and good public representation of the brand
- developing strategies and managing brand awareness campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of our brand.
- analyzing the success of brand awareness campaigns and creating reports
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of brand awareness initiatives and marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: People and Culture Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- We seek a Talent Advocate, that will provide good, clear and tactful end to end talent acquisition and learning management support in our team.
What you will do
- Drive the Employer of Choice Agenda through innovative Employer Brand programs.
- Be accountable for delivering high-quality, timely, and cost-effective recruitment and Learning services to the business.
- Effectively interface with 3rd party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where needed.
- Craft engaging Learning journeys based on output from Talent Reviews, performance conversations
- Drive the implementation of the learning calendar.
- Implement learning programs in line with agreements from business leaders
- Maintain e-learning platform and report analysis
- Drive the utilization of LMS for all learning activities.
What you should have
- First Degree in any course
- HR Certification such as CIPM,PHRI, SHRM is required
- +3 Years experience in the same or similar role.
- Proximity is key
- Please apply only if you have these minimum requirements.
Application Closing Date
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers