Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for providing project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with Ecobank Group’s strategic priorities, and second, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
- This role will manage business units’ relationship both internally (within the Ecobank Group) and externally. Engage potential clients for solutions selling to generate revenue for eProcess Nigeria.
- This role will relate with business analysts, software developers, testers and other stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of projects in accordance with set standards, quality control and business objectives.
- He/she provides coaching and guidance to project team members about every aspect of the project so that team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- This role will need to act quickly to identify problems and make decisions to solve them, leading to successful implementation of projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of large and complex projects from start to finish.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope not limited to issues resolution,
- schedule, costs, risk mitigation and change requests.
- Ensure solutions delivered meet business expectations and that project sponsors and business users.
- accept the solutions before project closure.
- Administers pricing model and charging / billing procedures to monitor receivables for projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Create and maintain required project documentation.
- Liaise with Organizational Change Management function to define and execute a benefit realization.
- plan and change management strategy for key projects leading to full project adoption.
- Ensure Central Design Authority, Information Security, Test and Version Control and Change
- Approval Board (CAB) approvals are obtained in the life cycle of the project.
- Monitor a project’s progress throughout its duration and communicate project status to senior.
- management and relevant stakeholders through reports and presentations
- Attend project governance meetings (Steering committee meetings, …)
- Ensure high quality delivery of software packages
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering or related field of study.
- Minimum of 8 years’ working experience with 5 years in Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Thinking, Business Analysis, Project Management, Banking Products,
- SDLC (Intermediate).
- Relevant certifications – PMP, Agile Scrum, Prince2 and/or ITIL
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Other certifications will be an advantage.
Skills, Capabilities & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills.
- Strong leadership capability
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual (English/French) is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers