The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria. The Police Service Commission (PSC), in collaboration with the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), welcomes applications from competent Nigerians interested in joining the Nigeria Police Force as as Police constable:
See the application requirements below:
The Online Application requirements are as follows:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and must possess the National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years iv. Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement for male only
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of entry.
- Applicants must have a valid email address and phone number.
- SSCE statements of result or certificates relating to examinations taken before 2015 will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be free from any financial embarrassment and not be convicted of any criminal offense.
- In addition, applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth, and Certificates of Origin.
- Applicants must print their completed online form, and guarantor form and submit same at physical / credentials screening exercise at prescribed centers Nationwide.
- Automated Physical / Credentials Screening Exercise
- Invitation of applicants will be only for those who meet up with the online registration requirements for the automated physical screening exercise which will be conducted nationwide, on a date to be communicated later.
- Applicants are to present the originals of the following documents during the Automated Physical Screening Exercise:
- Successful Applicants will be made to undergo an Aptitude Test (Computer Based), on a date to be communicated later.
Automated Medical Screening:
- Applicants who scale through the Aptitude Test (Computer Based) will be invited for Automated Medical Screening at the 17 Police Zonal Medical Centers, on a date to be communicated later.
Nature of the Training:
- Successful Applicants enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force will undergo a combined Academic and physical training leading to the employment of the successful ones into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (PC).
- The online application portal will be opened for the period of six weeks from 15th October to 26th November 2023, where prospective applicants are required to complete the online application forms and submit same within the specified period
- The portal is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
- Any change(s) as regards this 2023 Recruitment Exercise will be communicated via our portal, for enquiry Call help desk no. 08069794453, 09060483893
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge
Deadline: 26th October, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online(Portal opens on 15th October, 2023)
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers