MainOne Cable is a prominent provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions to West African enterprises. Our world-class infrastructure boosts our clients’ productivity and profitability. Since its inception in 2010, MainOne has built a reputation for providing dependable services, propelling it to the position of favoured wholesale Internet service provider.
1). Account Manager Oil & Gas/Power
- The Sales Account Manager’s primary function is to ensure customer retention and revenue growth for assigned accounts. The account manager will also be responsible for gaining new market share in their given sector and territory.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage relationships for assigned accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all account management matters (technical and business issues) for assigned accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support Head of Unit to manage and execute the unit’s business development strategy and implement tactical plans to facilitate the achievement of sales and revenue targets.
- Leverage existing relationships with partners and customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline/account planning.
- Proper analytics, reporting of sales forecast and key account metrics.
- Clearly communicate progress on sales initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Head of Unit to identify product offerings and features beneficial to the assigned accounts.
- Assist with customer requests and issue escalations as required.
- Manage contract milestones for extension and renewal of contracts
- Ensure customer data is updated and customer activity effectively tracked in sales force.
- Keep up to date with the market and provide business intelligence as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Result orientation and collaboration skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to details.
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to identify, negotiate and close deals
- CRM tool-Salesforce and MS Office proficiency
- Market insight and Research skills
Demands of the Job
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Customer focused mindset
- Strong ability to grow sales
- High learning agility and ability to operate effectively in a challenging/fast paced environment
- Ability to source intel that will lead to increased sales
- Travelling may be required
2). Senior Finance Manager
- Managing of Payable staff
- Responsible for Accounting & Reporting of Group revenue
- Review of General Ledgers and Accuracy of Data Entry
- Ensure review and timely preparation of schedules associated with the GL
- Vendors’ Payment Reconciliation Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Maintenance of System of Internal Control
- Tax Management & Other Regulatory Compliance
- Liaising with External Auditor for Statutory Audit
- Treasury Management and Efficiency
- Ensure Internal Controls are in place to ensure assets of the Organization are well secured and properly maintained
- Ensure Polices are in place and reviewed; team members are adhering to them to ensure adequate process workflow
- Work with the team to develop financial goals and objectives and give them the appropriate tools to adhere by them.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN (ACA)
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS is key
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Advanced IFRS knowledge
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Solution-minded Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Dynamics or its equivalent accounts’ software
- 10 – 15 years relevant experience.
Demands of the Job
- Have regular updates on financial management issues and cash management strategies.
- Keep abreast on International Accounting Standards.
- Able and willing to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Able to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organisations and audiences.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates should use the links below to apply:
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below.
Let’s help you win more opportunities today, at iCreative Writers Hub, we are more than the hype💯. Email Us: [email protected]
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers