First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Team Lead, CRM Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
Project and Stakeholders Management:
- Leads the entire CRM Team in project deployment, system support, user administration, training and campaign management.
- Leads the team in the formulation of CRM strategies and programs and ensures that they stay aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
- Coordination of collaborative CRM activities with other teams and departments in the Bank.
- Identify continual improvement opportunities for the Bank to ensure it maximizes the abilities of the CRM solution.
- Work with end-users, vendors and service providers as the liaison with the IT team.
- Identify and help design CRM-related report requirements and list views.
- Support workflow rules and business processes.
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure the CRM environment is configured and adjusted correctly.
- Serve as the liaison between the sales and technical teams in executing the banks CRM strategy.
- Work with both the end-users and the technical team to identify and assist in resolving system issues and provide technical support, troubleshooting software issues, as requested.
- Maintain business and process configurations on CRM solution
- Develop and maintain indices required to measure health status of the CRM solution.
Help Desk Support:
- Support by troubleshooting and solving user or system issues and respond in a timely fashion Analyze potential issues and communicate to assess needs and determine solutions for end-users.
- Supervise support offered to stakeholders and business units using the solution
- Work closely with business leaders to analyze business requirements and communicate to developers regarding configuration and customization solutions that meet delivery and project goals and expectations.
- Assist in development and support personnel in resolving system issues, creating business solutions to meet requirements.
- Keep a monthly statistics report and monitor usage to determine business solutions for business recognized needs.
- Develop and maintain CRM Training Program for staff.
- Instruct new users on the application and train existing users on best practices & new functionality.
- Develop and maintain training materials and user documentation.
- B. Sc. in Computer science, IT or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years experience in marketing / sales administration or customer relationship / customer experience management roles
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Team Lead, Insight & Analytics
Duties & Responsibilities
ETL and Data Warehousing:
- Develop and maintains various database objects such as ETLs, jobs, procedures, functions, scripts etc.
- Develop and operationalize an automated customer segmentation procedure based on customer present value and persona.
- Develop internal application that will enable stakeholders consume or visualize reports
- Build various complex PLSQL procedures to extract various Alerts on customer or product lifecycle.
- Text mining of unstructured data fields to extract insights
- Leverage internal and external data to develop predictive and analytical models to solve business problems.
- Design models and advance analytics to address customer lifecycle management across acquisition, retention, attrition etc.
- Develop, build and operationalize analytical models that effectively improve customer knowledge, support churn management, loyalty and value extraction.
- Develop dashboards and dynamic reporting interface to present information and KPIs stakeholders.
- Provide streams of practical actionable insights to the rest of the business
- covering customer behavior, patterns, unlocking hidden opportunities that will drive profitability.
- Deliver segment and product insights that informs strategic and tactical decisions.
- Lead team to develop a vision and long-term strategy for reactive / proactive retention and customer loyalty.
- Leverage key data mining tools to interpret and analyze large data set through segmentation methods etc.
- Conduct periodic scan of the customer base to identify growth potential and revenue opportunities across all customer segments and business units and share same with stakeholders.
- Improve the effectiveness of customer acquisition, customer wallet-share deepening, customer value management and customer retention.
- Manage analytic deliverables to assist the development of Customer Contact
- Strategies across multichannel with an increased focus on Digital
- Support retail, commercial and corporate banking units with market trends and insights to drive profitable customer engagements.
- On-going support and go –to expert for all internal customers on marketing, sales and product development.
- Develop targeted product offerings and marketing campaigns based on customer profiles.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- Certification or hands-on in any of the following is an added advantage
- Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft Azure, SOL Server Integrated Services,
- Power BI, R, Python other data mining and ETL tools.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an Enterprise Warehousing function.
- Hands on experience in building ETL, data mining, predictive modelling etc.
- Hands on experience in Oracle DB, Oracle Apex, Microsoft SSIS & SSRS, PLSQL, OBIEE, SAP, SAS, R, Python etc.
- Working knowledge of Finacle bank-end tables and other First Bank database.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview